Education is often a crucial part of becoming upwardly mobile in our society. Do you want to invest in the educational advancement of the community members you serve? Specifically, are you a leader in a school district with staff or students who may need professional guidance through the competitive college admissions process for undergraduate or graduate schools? Maybe, you are the director of a non-profit that wants to help retool your community members with the information required to navigate the college admissions process. Through a variety of package options, this is what we offer to support your efforts to make your constituency better equipped for the 21st Century:
College Admissions Workshops
- What questions should I ask admissions officers?
- How do I select the best colleges to apply to for my program of interest?
- How important are test scores right now?
- What are admissions counselors expecting from my essay?
- Tips on crafting a competitive application for admission
- What are the pros and cons of EA, ED, RA, and rolling admissions?
- Tips on how to keep everything organized to avoid missing deadlines
Application Completion Seminar Series
- Starting Early: Things you need to do in the pre-application stage
- undergraduate admissions (BA, BS)
- graduate admissions (MA, MBA, MS, Ed.D., Ph.D.)
- How to write a compelling essay
- Improving your interviewing skills